[pskmail] Re: Server SA6BQZ-1

  • From: Tarmo Huttunen <tarmopaha@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 May 2013 16:21:25 +0300

Hello!

Are able to put it on 10 meter band temporarily?  :) I could try beaconing
with handheld... :)

Seriously, I have not much glue about tx signal quality of my
bluetooth-albrecht setup, would be good if someone could monitor that and
see how it looks and if there is marks of overdriving. So also only rx
reports would be very much welcomed.

Tarmo