[pskmail] Re: Server Problems

  • From: Darrel Smith <darrels@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 13:46:17 -0700

I did what you said and there was no call in the list so I entered it as you instructed which gave me just one file (after deleting the one in the home folder).
It didn't work as I got the same thing when sending mail.

~SEND
Receiving mail
To: darrels@xxxxxxx
Subject: Test
this is a test.
.
Mycall =VE7CUS
RELAY=your_smtp_server|

.
.
.
<SOH>00p#""4736<EOT>
> Poll : last=3 good=2 end=2 missing=
<SOH>00s#""0336<EOT>
::Error sending mail : Could not open connection: Invalid argument at ./rflinkserver.pl line 1280.

Darrel

On Aug 29, 2006, at 12:13 PM, Rein Couperus PA0R wrote:

Almost looks like you are not in the /home/ve7us/rflinkusers when you
try to alter the data base.

You could try the following:

cd into ~/rflinkusers
do ./user_db.pl

Enter your call (could be in the list already).

That will make sure you generate the db file in the right directory.

Make sure SMTP server = mailhost.mac.com or something like that.
Exit user_db.pl with '0' (Exit), that will write the data record to
disk.

If you start again (with ./user_db.pl) you should see your callsign in
the list. If you enter it, the data base should still have the right
data. And when that's the case your problems should be over...

You can delete the rflink_users.db from your home directory,
rflinkserver.pl does use specifically the db in ~/rflinkusers.

Hope this helps,