[pskmail] Re: Server Mode Negotiation

  • From: John Douyere <vk2eta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 10:51:19 +1100

Hi Stu,

I forgot to add: if you want to lock your server on one mode regardless of
what the client(s) wants, then disable the RSID receive in Fldigi.

In Fldigi go to configure / IDs / Receive Modes button / Clear all (or
deselect the ones you don't want).

That way Fldigi will NOT change mode and the server will not be notified of
the received mode and therefore will stay in the current Fldigi mode.

Regards,

John