[pskmail] Re: Server Error Message?

  • From: John Douyere <vk2eta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 00:52:22 +1100

Gary,

Then there is no need to change the software and I suggest you use
PSK500R (as fast than PSK250 and more sensitive ( 1 or 2 dB) and more
robust to QRM but double the bandwidth), or PSK250R (1/2 speed of
PSK250 but far more robust and same bandwidth).

Please note that we successfully use a 500Hz CW filter with PSK500 and
PSK500R if you like to use one, which I would recommend if you have
one in the radio.

Hope this helps,

Best 73's,

John