[pskmail] Re: Server CD

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 22:56:03 -0400

Hi Bob,

Great, I hope you'll bear in mind that I have just put that server
distro together and tested it here on two of my PC's. You may run into
things. Also, I have not written anything about what you need to
configure. You will need to set callsign etc in pskmailrc.pl and I
should probably put a big sign on the desktop about that.

Regarding the beacon I can only imitate the famous Homer Simpson: Doh!
I have had the beacon on 20 meters, I have now moved it to 18 MHz.
(sri).

Thanks, / Per