[pskmail] Re: Server 2.0.20

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 21:10:11 +0200

Hi Klaus,

2.0.20 did not run here either. I have been busy testing fldigi on the server here and it finally seems to work as it should. It now handles frames as it should, s/n reporting works and it has not crashed in quite some time here. So, hopefully fldigi 3.21.71AF can be used with a new server as it seems good.

73, Per
sm0rwo

On 2013-05-16 17:43, Klaus Lohmann wrote:
Hello all.

Tried to install server version 2.0.20, downloaded from pskmail.org. Could not get it to work at all:

Unpacked the archive, made INSTALL executable and started ./INSTALL

Missing the referenced README.txt
Usage of $HOME in pskmail_server?
Error messages after replacing $HOME with $EN{HOME}
Gave up at this point, Don't know what I made wrong.

BTW: pskmail.org is a mess with wrong or outdated versions and information. It will nobody encourage to use PSKMail.

73, Klaus DL4OAH