[pskmail] Re: Server 1.9.0

  • From: Josh Housey <kg9bo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 17:39:28 -0700 (PDT)

All,

Very early opinions about 1.90 are good so far as well. I have kind of been
off/on as I have been fighting with either the RF issue or fldigi random
freezing. What I have been noticing is a little bit of both happening here. I
am still trying to isolate if its one or other. If I can determine if software
is okay and its RF, I can try some different USB cables with some shielding on
them. My current cable possibly looks like something is there (both ends) but I
am not sure if those are doing anything.

73
Josh, AB9FT