[pskmail] Re: Server 0.9.21 issues

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 08:53:48 +0200

Hi Eric,

I did not see that aprs error and my freqs.txt is just like yours but I cant
recreate that problem.
A wild guess is that something in pskmailrc.pl is causing it. Would you mind
sending your pskmailrc.pl and freqs.txt to me so that I can reproduce the
error? If you are ok with that then pse send those off the list.

73 de Per, sm0rwo

P.s. Thanks for not giving up despite these issues.