[pskmail] Server

  • From: radioral@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2006 00:29:42 -0500

 Hi to the list,

 I am just about done downloading the server iso ( should be
tommorrow!) and look forward to trying it out.  I was most of the way
done with the first version with live install but when the next version
was released with  gmail pop working I stopped that download and
started again with the new one as gmail pop sounded important (what
ever it does- Guessing it interfaces pskserver with the internet?). I
have had some luck with sound on my Thinkpads (600E) but when I reload
the Client Live CD I have to reset all the sound settings. I hope that
a live CD for the client with an install like what was added to the
server Live CD is on the to do list. It would be very appreciated.

 73 Bob WD8QLY