[pskmail] Re: Seemingly good connect but not mail sent.

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 14:40:10 +0200

Hi,

The link is controlled by the server now, the client only answers the
server when it receives a frame from it. Its not like a synchronous
protocol (strict timer control). I guess the last sentence you wrote
indicated that it got through so it could have been just bad condx.
Sometimes it helps to add an extra period on a new line, thats the end
of message indicator. It shouldnt be necessary however.
I had a similar situation this summer from OH0, I sent and resent a
message and it just would not get through. I then waited a while and
resent and all was well. I guess it was condx then but it can be
frustrating.

73 de Per, sm0rwo