Från: pskmail-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pskmail-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] För
G6CKR
Skickat: den 6 mars 2011 14:55
Till: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ämne: [pskmail] Re: SV: Re: SV: Re: SV: Re: SV: Re: Ping

  You don't need Cat control for the sound card tweak it just moves the
actual audio tone tx frequency up or down by the set adjustment.
Your TX frequency is made up of the dial frequency plus the waterfall
setting say 1KHz.
If your actual TX frequency turns out to be say 10 Hz too high, setting -10
in Fldigi sound card TX offset will make the tone centre 990 Hz and correct
the difference.
It is there for situations where the RX frequency is fine but the TX needs
minor adjustment.
73 Roger G6CKR

On 06/03/2011 13:43, Gunnar Bulukin wrote:
> I am not using CATcontrol so I am changing on the rig. I will go back
> to .01 from .00 1315Z
> 73 Gunnar

>>> 17:02
>>> 73 Roger.