[pskmail] SV: Re: SA6BQZ

  • From: "Gunnar Bulukin" <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 18:31:46 +0100

Hi,

I will check the settings again. Now I am TX on 10146,2 USB and RX on 10147
CW-N 500Hz filter 35W.
The TX is heard! I check with SM6FGZ that had a signal (S9) at minute 0 but
having no pskmail/fldigi installed he could not give me more info.
I can not control the IC-707 via Hamlib but I am getting an IC-706 beginning
of next week maybe that will be better.
One thing that I talked to Pär about is that it sometimes changes to PSK250
even if the configfile pskmailrc.pl is set to $Defaultmode = "PSK500";

One thing for sure: to be able to get pskmail working you should not be an
"amateur" like me;-) but it newer to late to learn new things and quoting
The Beatles " Oh I get by with a little help from my friends"
So far more than 3 days just getting everything running and without 100%
good result!!
I will be back for sure!!!

73 Gunnar SA6BQZ

  _____