[pskmail] SV: Re: IC-707

  • From: "Gunnar Bulukin" <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 20:37:58 +0100

Thanks all,
It is a bit "voice"crowded on 7048 but no psk gating so far. SA2ATJ is  trying
to connect but he is having some difficulties to configuring his 7200 with
fldigi, flrig. We are doing some test tomorrow morning. He and I can at least
hear each other but only garble is read no proper text so far. DK4XI-40 is also
on 7048 but is so far not giving me any problems.
I will test these settings for a while and if it does not work I will go back
to 10147 again and try to get the old IC-707 working on USB.

Have a nice weekend!

73 de Gunnar