[pskmail] Re: STANAG 4285 legal in the US? (was: Re: Re: Server & Hamlib Question....)

  • From: "Demetre Valaris - SV1UY" <sv1uy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 01:25:57 +0300

On Sun, 30 Sep 2007 22:39:53 +0200, Per Crusefalk wrote
> There we are in complete agreement. Here is the bandplan I should
> follow: http://www.ssa.se/sektion_hf/dokument/bandplan2003_en.pdf
> (It agrees with your 500 Hz on 30 meters)
>
> 73 de Per, sm0rwo

The latest Region 1 IARU HF Bandplan effective 1-1-2006 is here:
http://www.iaru-r1.org/05%2010%2009%20Region%201%20HF%20Bandplan%202006%20
(Amended).pdf

If you can't follow this link then go to:

http://www.iaru-r1.org/Spectrumbp.htm and find it near the bottom of this
page where it says:

IARU Region 1 HF Bandplan

The latest HF bandplan is available here

By the way I managed to install Version 0.5 of PSKmail tonight in UBUNTU
7.10 in my Laptop. Very soon I hope to be on the air. The latest UBUNTU is
very user friendly and will even download the proper codecs for you if you
want to watch an AVI file or play an MP3. It does everything without any
hassle. Easier than Windows XP (I mean it). Very good for anyones desktop PC.
If PSKmail could be a bit more straight forward to install it would attract
many hams.

---
73 de Demetre Valaris - SV1UY
e-mail: sv1uy@xxxxxxxxxxx