[pskmail] Re: SSL error for gmail using pskmail_server

  • From: Stephen Rector <stefano@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 22:06:03 -0700

And the solution for the bug in the SSL.pm perl script is (from a debian site):

Replace the first string with the second:

m{^(!?)(?:(SSL(?:v2|v3|v23|v2/3))|(TLSv1[12]?))$}i

m{^(!?)(?:(SSL(?:v2|v3|v23|v2/3))|(TLSv1[12]?))}i

With this fix I’m now able to send outbound messages on gmail. Inbound ones are
not available over the server - it still reports invalid email settings. But -
there is progress!

Now - my test messages have text that says:  "PSKmail message from none” Where
does this “none” come from? I wonder if I have to set "none” = “user” to
receive emails sent to this “none” entity.

Steve NU7B