[pskmail] Re: SM0RWO server change

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 10:59:06 +0100

We could do that, make minute 0 the dx channel running PSK125.... I will change
it in PI4TUE.
I can actually use vnc to control the server from here when wifi does not have
too much skypers...

There is quite some action starting in DL now, my promotion actions in
Switzerland are
beginning to spread their effect...

Have a look at www.pskmail.de when you have (a lot of) time.... they are really
putting
in quite some effort, and it looks like a professional job.

73,

Rein EA/PA0R/P

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com