[pskmail] Re: Returning the server to default mode

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 16:33:03 +0100

Hi Sancudo,

your server seems to be missing some perl libraries...

You can try to load them on-by-one. Do e.g.:

sudo cpan Net:SMTP:TLS

If cpan works correctly, the library should install without problems on
ubuntu 8.04 (I use 8.04 for development). TLS will probably ask for
some other libraries, just say 'yes' to the questions.
Of course cpan must be able to fetch the code from the repository,
I don't know if your firewall settings allow that. But in most
cases it works outside->in.

You will find lots of information on http://www.cpan.org/misc/cpan-faq.html

If it does not work, pse post the log, so we can see what happens.

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com