[pskmail] Re: Release candidate for jPSKmail-1.0.0-RC2 is available for download.

  • From: "Gunnar Bulukin" <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 22:58:24 +0200

Hi Rein,

I noticed on thing in RC1 that is a bit strange.
When I am connected to SA6BQZ-1 from SA6BQZ downloaded mail and the dowload
is done I logoff but the server keeps trying to keep up the connection
trying several times down to Thor 8 I think it was.
Am I doing something wrong when disconnecting or is it the way it should be?
I will update to RC2 tomorrow and see if there is any change in this matter.

73 de Gunnar