[pskmail] Regarding "Problems with config parameter." at startup

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 10:23:13 +0100

This is an unfortunate but uncritical warning that is shown at startup.
I retested this now and I must have failed to include a default port
number for the aprs socket, even for a fresh install.
Its very easy to remove this, just open preferences and enter a port
number on the bottom half of the devices tab (press ok to save).

I put a fix for this is in subversion now. I tested it with a fresh XP
install running under virtualbox, had no warning on startup.

Rein: this is non critical but annoying, should we perhaps recreate the
installer to avoid this?