[pskmail] Re: Reading Email

  • From: John Douyere <vk2eta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 12:33:48 +1100

Hi Darrel,

That is strange. Here is the sequence I would use to check this:

1. File/Clear headers

2. Connect to server

3. Do a QTC

4. Select headers in the email tab (if nothing appears, select inbox
then headers again to refresh).

5. While connected double click on the email number or address of
sender or subject, (anywhere on an email header seems to works
anyway). If your not connected it should say "you need to connect
first".

6. It should say, requesting mail #.

If that does not work, and assuming you have email in the inbox, try
double clicking on an email and see if you get a pop-up window with
the email content.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

John