[pskmail] Re: Re2: Re: Server problems with GETBEACONS command

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 13:34:35 +0200

Yes, now it is clear....

Before starting the server make sure there are no threads of rflinkserver.pl
running.
A 'ps aux'and  'killall rflinkserver.pl' does miracles.
I think that was the problem. The server is not (yet) cleaning up properly if
there is a crash. I m constantly improving this :)

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com