[pskmail] Re: Re2: Problem with non capital letter of server call

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 22:24:05 +0200

Could be done, but must be done everywhere the call is checked, which is at a
lot of
places in the software. Not only in rflinkserver.pl but also rflinkclient.pl,
arq.pm and
psk_arq.pl. That is a lot of work. I think it may be easier to make sure the
call is
converted to UPPER CASE before it leaves the client.

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com