[pskmail] Re: Re : Re: please help me

  • From: "Rein Couperus" <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 16:02:32 +0200 (CEST)

Yes, on the server you need the same parameters...

http://pa0r.blogspirit.com

De : Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
À : pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Envoyé le : Ven 8 octobre 2010, 9h 56min 38s
Objet : [pskmail] Re: please help me

Probably DCD is busy.... there are several things you should try..

* make sure the squelch is ON on fldigi, and squelch level is about 50%

* change the <DCD time to 1 or 0 seconds (edit->preferences->configuration->DCD)

http://pa0r.blogspirit.com