[pskmail] R: Re: R: Pskmail Server on arm processor?

  • From: iv3onz <iv3onz@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2014 08:04:13 +0200

I had to compile both pskmail server and fldigi to work properly. And I had to
download some libraries and modify the setup makefile of fldigi to enable audio.

----
73 de Andrea "Andy" Tognan IV3ONZ

Web   : http://www.iv3onz.altervista.org
Node  : http://iv3onz.no-ip.org:8010
Telnet  : http://iv3onz.no-ip.org:8020
             http://iv3onz.no-ip.org:8030
             http://iv3onz.no-ip.org:4719
Amprnet: iv3onz.ampr.org 44.134.185.34
Bbs       : iv3onz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
WL2k    : iv3onz@xxxxxxxxxxx

Da: Gary Barker
Data:06/04/2014 22:01 (GMT+01:00)
A: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Oggetto: [pskmail] Pskmail Server on arm processor?

Has anyone tried running the server on an arm processor yet?

73,
Gary
VE6UQ