[pskmail] Re: Puppy Linux V4 / Pskmail V1.0 on Asus eee laptop

  • From: "John Douyere" <vk2eta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 19:18:32 +1000

Rein,

It's us who have to thank you for the work on this program.

I have been through he arq.pm  program and have seen the timeouts set
according to the mode, including the ones for others i.e. non psk63,125 or
250. I need to find a way of tracing the code as I can't recognise the
timeouts values. I tried to increase these values by a factor of 3 to make
sure I would recognise them, but it didn't affect the issue I mentioned
before.

Is there a way of stepping through the code or putting watchpoints (like the
good old C debuggers I used to use..hihi)? Alternatively I will put a few
print statements to stdout and launch it from the console.

73s, John