[pskmail] Pskmail turbo charged. Was: 300 Baud Rate in the USA

  • From: John Douyere <vk2eta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 20:11:51 +1100

Hi Dave,

Thank you for the quick reply regarding the bandwidth. Do you remember what
was the lowest frequency transmitted approximately?

I think that within a week I could have some beta software to test.

Can you compile Fldigi from source?

If so, I could send you some alpha code this week.

If not, what O/S do you run?

Regards, John