[pskmail] Re: Pskmail stations aprs beacons

  • From: Fred Reiselt <freiselt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 20:18:26 -0500

Hi Per,

This is a great idea! However, I have been having problems with my server showing up. It is connected to T2TUENL and puts out 'PSKmail-0.3.0 test' every ten minutes, but is not showing up on your web page. I don't know why. I can restart the server and it will show up for a few minutes, then it disappears, but is still connected to T2TUENL

Per Crusefalk wrote:
Hi all,

I have been experimenting with a page that displays recent aprs pos
reports from pskmail stations. Its looking for "pskmail" within the
status field so it doesn't show stations that remove that from the aprs
beacon. Data comes from APRS World, which has been really very helpful. The page is here: http://www.crusefalk.se/pskmailers/index.php

Its still rather experimental and I will improve it, be prepared that it
can take a few seconds to load. Suggestions for improvement are welcome.