[pskmail] Pskmail cannot connect to Fldigi

  • From: "Johan Terblanche" <zs1i@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 14:22:22 +0200

Several radio amateurs have the following problem.

Fldigi is started first and then Pskmail client.  Fldigi starts fine but
Pskmail comes up with the following error.

Could not connect to modem, is fldigi started?  Please start Fldigi and then
restart this application.

We do this and still get the same error. I un-installed Fldigi and Jpskmail.
Restarted the computer and install programs again but get the same error
message.  Fldigi is first started and then Pskmail.  We are at a dead end.
Have someone experienced the same problem?

We use:

JPSKMAIL 0.9.3.
FLDIGI 3.21.7
WindowsXP