[pskmail] Re: Power out at PI4TUE

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2006 17:41:24 +0100

But you could still work pskmail, sm0rwo was unaffected!
(That is, if you had any extra power somewhere of course).

Making the server cd autostartable is possible: autologin a user and
save the session with rflinkserver and gmfsk going. The pc bios will
have to be set at "wake on lan/phone etc".

The standard unix way would be daemons, perhaps we should consider that
approach.

73 de Per, sm0rwo