[pskmail] Re: Portable pc

  • From: "John Douyere" <vk2eta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 11:40:05 +1100

Hi Vojtěch,

Thank you for the reply. I had a look at the source codes of the two
projects (PocketDigi and Fldigi/Flarq and honestly I feel that porting the
fixed point calculations into fldigi could be above my head.

But I have seen on the internet some examples of PocketDigi running on the
Jornada platform. I suspect it is using the original Window CE 3.

I feel more confortable having a go at including some of the functions of
Pskmail into PocketDigi.

Can you describe your development setup for the Windows Mobile. That would
give me a good starting base.

73s,

John