[pskmail] Please help test my server!

  • From: Rob Frohne <rob.frohne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 18:27:22 -0700

Hi Everyone,

I hope I have set up my server close to correctly at least.  I would
appreciate your help testing it.  The call is KL7NA-1 and the location
is Walla Walla, WA.

One thing I'm not sure about is the frequency_corrections should be in
pakmailrc.pl.  I'm getting a complaint that it isn't a number as shown
below:

Argument "" isn't numeric in addition (+)
at /usr/local/share/pskmail_server/rflinkserver.pl line 2023.

The line 2023 above reads:

 $outfreq = $freqs[$mins] + $freq_corrections[$mins];^M

Any help with that and other issues that are sure to come up would be
very much appreciated.

Thanks & 73,

Rob, KL7NA