[pskmail] Re: Ping/Pong

  • From: Lawrence Levesque <ka1vgm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 08:09:11 -0500

Well I have the PSK Live image  date 1/13/07 from the main link on the
pskmail web site.

I ran the user database perl script and it appears that it keeps puttinf
the information in incorrrect places. It appears to be shifting all of
the information after the callsign down one field. There appears to be
one more field of information in the database than there is in the
program.  The smtp server shows up in the database perl program but not
in the client program.

I am going to contact my helper and have him manually edit using the
perl script and retry.

--
Larry Levesque
KA1VGM