[pskmail] Re: Ping/Pong

  • From: Walt DuBose <dubose@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 21:56:03 -0600

Where did you get the ISO and which version is it?

AS I said earlier, I can't my ISO to boot.

Walt/K5YFW

Lawrence Levesque wrote:
I did some more  experimenting with PSKmail - Live CD this weekend.
I am just tinkering with it  but am having a hard time making it work.
After I issue commands  to QTC (I still can't get the server to connect
to my email account and receive anything)
It comes back with No Mail

If I then do not do anything but leave the client connected to the
server, it just sits there and goes back and forth with the server every
few seconds until I tell it to disconnect. Is this the way it is
supposed to work?

Also the  timimg is  not working correctly. When the server is
transmitting my client decides to transmit at times also .

I can succesfully update my info on the server but nothing else.

Both live cd's are identical.