[pskmail] Perl POP3 Client on rflinkserver.pl on fedora core 4

  • From: Daniel HB9HFM <hb9hfm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 23:30:07 +0100

Hi dear OM,

At this time, i have pleasure to implement the PSKMail (Server and Client) at home

I am using two linux BOX with
- fedora core 4 for the server (HP Compaq 1,7GHz D3M) with a Rascal Kit and a VX-6 - fedora core 5 for the client (HP Notebook NC6220) with a Rascal Kit and a IC-275H

At this Time, i take several test on 2 meters band only. After, i will put it on the HF band.

I use the PSKMail Software Version 0.2.6 and the fldigi 1.10e with success.

Now, i see i little problem on the routine list_mail with Mail::POP3Client on the rflinkserver.pl On the following URL i find a describtion about this Perl POP3 Client an the parameter http://www.thomas-fahle.de/pub/perl/Mail_and_News/POP3Client.html

After the following correction (diff -e ) , it was possible to build a connection with my pop3 server. :-) (whitout SSL :-()
1104,1107c
                     PASSWORD        => $Pop_pass,
                     HOST            => $Pop_host,
                     PORT => '110',
                     AUTH_MODE => 'PASS',
                     DEBUG => '1',
                     TIMEOUT => '60',
);
.

Many thanks for all

73 and good luck

Daniel HB9HFM

P.S.
The Perl Version on the server
perl-5.8.6-24

The CPAN Module installed manualy on the server (root)
Archive-Tar-1.30
Crypt-OpenSSL-Random-0.03
Crypt-OpenSSL-RSA-0.23
DBI-1.52