[pskmail] Re: PSKmailserver 5.3

  • From: jason matonis <kb2sdrjay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 16:36:57 -0800 (PST)

Rein,

No hurry on this side, it was a while since I looked for any updates and
figured I would get the latest and greatest. Part of me wants to switch back to
ubuntu, because I like being in control of the software. Puppy, serves it
purpose very well when you have a laptop w/o a hdd, which I am using for my
server.

73
Jason
KB2SDR

Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Hi Jason,

you cannot upgrade pskmail on puppy, as the development environment (including
cpan) is missing.
That is why I have made statically linked executables for puppy.

I am busy making a new puppy which inludes version 5.3 of the server and
version 0.5.5 of the client. The executables are ready but I have some problems
making a new CD.

If you are in a hurry I can send you the executable of the newest server...

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com