[pskmail] Re: PSKmailserver 5.3

  • From: jason matonis <kb2sdrjay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 21:21:53 -0800 (PST)

I found the puppy 5.4 iso and the same applys, PSKmailserver doesn't work.
Jason

jason matonis <kb2sdrjay@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: It has been a while since looking on
the download page. I downloaded the server 5.3 and uncompressed it, I had to
set permissions for fldigi to work. When I go into the terminal and try to run
PSKmailserver, it goes to a prompt, is there something new that needs to be
installed to get it to work.

73
Jason
KB2SDR

Be a better friend, newshound, and  know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.  Try it now.