[pskmail] Re: PSKMail.it - PSKMail Network

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2008 09:02:05 +0100

Hi Roberto,

Great stuff, a very nice page there!

Ever since we all crowded the same frequency on 30 meters I have
monitored your beacons with interest. Its been interesting as it has
helped give a better understanding of the current condx on 30meters.
One thing I have noted is that I can almost hear you around the clock,
its difficult at around 1-3 AM but sometimes it works then too.
I will study those graphs now and see what they can give. Is MRTG
difficult to use?

73 de Per, sm0rwo

P.s.
The crowded situation has helped me start thinking about network access
algorithms/protocols and Rein and I have an ongoing discussion about how
to best document and do that. Will send that document to the list later.