[pskmail] Re: PSKMail-Monitor v.1.7 anomoly

  • From: "Roberto IS0GRB" <is0grb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 20:03:07 +0100

Hi Fred.
Yes, in the new server release messages are sent to destination PSKAPR instead of PSKAPRS.
In the "pskmail-monitor-server" change all PSKAPRS in PSKAPR.
I had also modified now my scripts on pskmail.it.
I'm going to put the new release with new features as soon as possible.
Thanks Fred for your interest.

73

Roberto IS0GRB

----- Original Message ----- From: "Fred Reiselt" <freiselt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>