[pskmail] Re: PSKMail Serial GPS in MacOS

  • From: F4EIR <f4eir@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 22:33:50 +0200

Hello all,

probably not in this case but the last time I've try pskmail with a dongle ND-100, it need to find 34800 bauds option. May be in next version ?

73
Arnaud

Ignacio de Córdoba a écrit :
Hello!!
I am trying to link PSKMail to a Bluetooth gps in my Notebook. The GPS works
(I've checked it with other apps) and is visible at
/dev/tty.HOLUXGPSlim236-SPPslave and /dev/cu.HOLUXGPSlim236-SPPslave
I already us RXTX Library in my mac with some java apps I've developed... I put
librxtxSerial.jnilib in ~/Library/Java/Extensions and in
/Library/Java/Extensions but PSKMail finds no serial port.
Any ideas? I've tried running it with a java command and also clicking in the
jar file.
Maybe it is just a matter of doing a soft link to another /dev/SerialFileName

Thanks for any help,
Ignacio