[pskmail] Re: PSKMAIL Server confusion

  • From: Darrel Smith <darrels@xxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 20:24:02 -0700

Josh,

VE7SUN only beacons on 80M and 30M once an hour so if you will have to ping it
on the other bands to check the propagation. The butternut vertical needs some
TLC as the swr is a little high on some bands. Hopefully we will get a nice
stretch of wx around here to take it down and adjust it. If you would like to
check propagation sometime let me know and I will put my client on that band.
Right now I scan at the same rate as the server.

Darrel, VE7CUS