[pskmail] Re: PSKMAIL SERVERS

  • From: freiselt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2007 13:01:27 +0000

Hello Bob and Jason,

I saw Bob connecting several days ago and my server kept telling him to update
his data, even though I saw his encrypted data sent to the server. I looked in
the database at his record and the data was shifted down one place. There are
seven pieces of data and what goes into 'Data 1' is in 'Data 2'. What should go
into 'Data 2' is in 'Data 3', and so on. I manually edited the data to shift it
up in the proper place and the next time he connected, the mail worked.

I reported this to Rein a while back and he has looked at it. The last time he
found a problem and fixed it, but I think it was related to the centralized
database. Apparently the local database still has the problem of shifted data
when entered remotely by a client.

Jason, if you manually edit Bob's data, I'll bet he will be able to check mail.

73,
Fred - wb5con

From: jason matonis <kb2sdrjay@xxxxxxxxx>