[pskmail] Re: PSK Mail Server 9A1CRA

  • From: "Rein Couperus" <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 12:19:11 +0100 (CET)

Good stuff Darko,

9A1CRA is a steady S8/9 here during the day on 30m...

Hello!
Just short info about old server on new frequency.
After years of experimenting on 80m band we decided to move it on 30m band.
As usualy here, nobady was interested much for that kind of communication.
We have tried to promote that on local amateur forum but not much luck
[http://www.hamradio.hr/forum/index.php?topic=5246.msg44981#msg44981]
( [http://img864.imageshack.us/img864/9439/xdipole10mhz.jpg] )
So, now it is on 10147 as many of you can see on the band.
Antenna is 2 x Dipole connected to be RHCP and about 4m above ground.
Output power is only 20W.
First day we had problem with modulation but I hope now is OK.
Main sysop is 9A7AOF and I am "hardware" guy.
More pictures will be on some web page soon.

73!

Darko
9A3LI