[pskmail] Re: PSK Mail Server

  • From: Glenn Roeser Roeser <wb2lmv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 20:28:25 -0400

Ok John, I did as you said, and I also made sure fldigi is in the
exceptions in the Windows firewall. Here is the latest error message:

$ pskmail_server
directory .pskmail does not exist, making one.
mkdir: cannot create directory `/home/glenn': File exists
mkdir: cannot create directory `roeser/.pskmail': No such file or directory
/usr/local/bin/pskmail_server: line 8: cd: /home/glenn roeser/.pskmail: No
such file or directory
Math::BigInt: couldn't load specified math lib(s), fallback to
Math::BigInt::Calc at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.10/Crypt/DH.pm line 6
print() on closed filehandle CPSDATA at /usr/local/share/pskmail_server/
arq.pm line 154.
touch: cannot touch `roeser/.pskmail/routes': No such file or directory
cat: roeser/.pskmail/routes: No such file or directory
touch: cannot touch `roeser/.pskmail/pskmailstat.txt': No such file or
directory
print() on closed filehandle CMD at
/usr/local/share/pskmail_server/arq.pmline 4624.
print() on closed filehandle CMD at
/usr/local/share/pskmail_server/arq.pmline 4571.
print() on closed filehandle CMD at
/usr/local/share/pskmail_server/arq.pmline 4591.
Cannot open logfile at /usr/local/share/pskmail_server/arq.pm line 4004.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/local/share/pskmail_server/
rflinkserver.pl line 58.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/share/pskmail_server/
rflinkserver.pl line 58.