[pskmail] Re: PSK Mail Server

  • From: John Douyere <vk2eta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 06:22:50 +1000

Hello Glen,

We will walk you through it.

To be able to help you better can you tell me what your objective is by
running andLinux?

Is it to avoid a full operating system install of Linux on your machine or
because you want to keep running Windows programs while the server is
running, or another objective?

The reason I am asking is because there may be easier ways of achieving the
same result either with the CYGWIN or with a Puppy Linux environment.

See http://pskmail.wikispaces.com/Server+on+windows for the first one and
http://www.pskmail.org/Puppy.html for the second.

If andLinux is still the way to go then the errors you reported are related
to missing libraries both in Linux per say and in Perl and I will give you
steps to follow but I really feel we need to make sure it is the best
option or you.

73, John