[pskmail] Re: PSK Mail Dumb question

  • From: <kd5blz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 19:49:41 -0400

Hi
 Mike
After you mentioned acoustic coupling I got to thinking about a system like
that for keeping it simple.
We live in the New Orleans area and one reason I want this working is for
emergency Communications.
Less parts to break etc. Will make it simple to repair in a emergency if need
be.
Thanks
Nathan
73,s