[pskmail] Not able to get e-mails from n8et but able to send them

  • From: jason matonis <kb2sdrjay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 09:15:37 -0800 (PST)

Hello everyone,

  I am glad that there is a server in the US that we can play with. It is
taking a little bit to get used to, I have used winlink quite a bit so I was
expecting something similar. I am amazed at how fast the emails go out. I am
still figuring everything out on this end. I seem to have a problem when trying
to get my e-mails from Bill, N8ET. Whenever I hit the QTC, it is looking for
the emails but I always get a reply that there is no mail. I am wondering if it
is something on my end or maybe my ISP?? I am not very familiar with POP/SMTP
when it comes to emails. I think everything is setup correctly on my end, maybe
I have overlooked something.

  Thanks for your help

  Jason
  KB2SDR