[pskmail] Re: No successful pskmail rx

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 19:26:56 +0200

Ok Wolf, 1 step at the time is best....

I have not been running the beacon today, so this was the first time I was
active :)

PI4TUE now comes is S8-9 and I could connect over the S7 noise qrm here in the
camp.

I was able to get the wx:
---------------------------------%<-------------------------------------------------
Connect: Sat Aug 11 19:02:17 CEST 2007

PI4TUE 0.4-IM17>

Trying http://www.dwd.de/de/WundK/W_aktuell/D_Folgetag/PD.htm

   [tab.gif]
   [tab.gif]

Vorhersage NORDOSTEN

   Vorhersage für
   Berlin, Brandenburg und Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
   für Sonntag bis Dienstag
   ausgegeben am Samstag, 11.08.07, 18.45 Uhr
   Am Sonntag ist es anfangs noch star

...etc...

SM0RWO can not hear me right now, and also no beacon heard from Per. No path
probably.

My frames come from the 10 meters wire on top of the camper :)

So there is definitely hope...

73,

Rein DL/PA0R/P

--