[pskmail] Re: Next step?

  • From: Ed <autek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 06:19:58 -0500

Bill - N8ET wrote:
Ed / Per - I got Hamlib running, but when I was using it to control the FT-857D, my signal was way down in the mud at the other end (a mile away!) When I switched back to the PTT system I had been running and did not use Hamlib, ht signal level came back and was 100% copy again. Not sure what cased that to happen....

Bill, I have no idea. Are you trying ptt via hamlib ?? It may be a rig setting. I'm not going to be of much help, as I user seperate ports for rig control and ptt.

Ed W3NR