[pskmail] Re: New to list.

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 14:43:39 +0200

Hi David,

I have your call in the local database here, you should be able
to connect to sm0rwo. While you are connected I recommend that
you update your settings. You need the latest client for that to
work (hope you have that).
See the section "Upload of user data record to the server via radio
channel" on the news page at pskmail.wikispaces.com

73 de PÃr, sm0rwo

P.s. I hear/see you on 30 meters now!