[pskmail] Re: New to PSKmail

  • From: Fred Reiselt <freiselt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 14:25:45 -0500

Rein,

In my server database, most of the entries have:
6: Mailfile = .mailuser

However, there are some that are:
6: Mailfile = /var/mail/N5UNB

Which is correct, or, are they both correct? I am trying to find out why Goody's Gmail account always returns 'No mail' to him. His entry is .mailuser. Mine is also, and it works. One change I did make yesterday to his database entry was to add the gmail.com domain to his pop user, since Gmail wants the whole email address for pop user. I also can see the server logging onto the gmail server successfully for Goody's account.

~QTC 1+
Req. QTC from 1
pop.gmail.com|
USER=k3ng.pskmail@xxxxxxxxx
k3ng.pskmail@xxxxxxxxx,xxxxxxxxx|
Count=-1
00:15 UTC Sep-19-2007: Got messages list
00:15 UTC Sep-19-2007: QTC received...

::No mail

Thanks es 73,
Fred - wb5con

Rein Couperus wrote:
same results occur, I can correct it manually, or he can enter data into the centralized database.

Chances are the problem is getting the data out of the central data base :)
I will do some testing tomorrow.

Rein